If you are an ambitious, energetic person who enjoys a fast-paced team environment filled with challenges and opportunities, you've come to the right place. Our successful employees are service-oriented people with integrity and commitment toward a common goal of excellence. Read on to discover how to pursue employment opportunities with us. The 78 Brand offers great jobs, great pay, great benefits and a great place to work.
The company also offers diverse career opportunities at our Home and Regional Offices in many other areas, such as Accounting, Marketing, Journalism, Information Systems, and Human Resources, to name a few. Additionally, The 78 Brand is dedicated to recognizing and rewarding employees for their hard work and loyalty. In fact, the majority of our management teams are promoted from within.
The 78 Brand is searching for a SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Full-Time) to join our Chicago sales office. In this key role you develop an in-depth understanding of our business and of the food industry, as well as, develop important leadership attributes in the areas of personal leadership, customer focus, drive for results and executional excellence.
- College degree is preferred
- Valid Driver's License including a favorable driving record (a driving record will be requested as part of the recruitment process)
- Previous selling, merchandising or customer service experience is preferred, but candidates with a passion for selling and driving business results who are willing to learn are welcome to apply
- Keen interest in Sales and Merchandising
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal one on one with customers effectively
- Strong drive for results and customer focus
- Intermediate Computer Skills APPLE (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Utilize fact-based selling tools and market information to secure new product distribution; selling-in major seasonal promotions; presenting cross-merchandising ideas and identifying other opportunities for new sales growth.
• Working with management you will develop and execute annual business plans including customer assessments and retail opportunities.• Provide feedback on performance of shelving/merchandising programs and recommend course-correction actions.As a Sales Representative, you will be a key player in the execution of our sales plans through selling, merchandising, shelving and managing distribution in a specifically assigned territory. By optimizing the in-store environment, you will influence consumer-purchasing behaviors while generating incremental profitable sales.